HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

First of all i do know that this is for hacker reports but seeing as this is the most similar section i believed this is the best place to make it.

On the odiepvp server i as well as about 5 others weer getting killed over and over by josemose, so as anyone else woud do we decided to attack back. We attacked jose who had prot 4 iron on. We dealt large amounts of damage together but jose managed to run around the arena with 1 heart until we were far enough away for him to pvp log. So me and all the others camped the spot he left and attacked him when he came on, when he died he decided it'd be smart to come out in diamond armor prot 4. So with this new threat we attacked and eventually killed him. After his death you can see in the screenshots below josemose cursing in full caps at us claiming were being banned. He refused to stop with all use calming down. And personally i dont like that jose is breaking not only 1 rule of capsing and swearing but also another of whineing about death.

Proof: http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/18/34/71/34/2013-013.jpg
http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/18/34/71/34/2013-014.jpg
http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/18/34/71/34/2013-014.jpg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:04 pm

First of all I want to state that I am sorry and I deserve the punishment that has been given to me. But I also want to say that jack and his group of friends two of them came out in Diamond armor. I tried to attack and hold back but with 2 over powered god diamond armor people going against me it was just too hard. Then they started to be real mean. So I didn't calm down and I kinda raged over the death. Soon after I had a seizure. So I'm sorry and I will not act in that way ever again. Btw I'm in the hospital with my ipad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm

If you could see the other chats not just mine u see them typing ahahahaha and did u get the loot as in thrips were ALL part of the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm

And he used the same screen shot twice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrinkMTNDEW

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 pm

It's Okay, Jose. Sorry about your medical issue.

The best thing for you next time is too screen the diamond teamers, then come to me, as well as any other staff member, and just keep cool.

As for drawlind and the other person, they are banned.

Sorry for everything that has happened. Please follow the rules to avoid you being banned.

Hope your recovery goes well.

Thanks, get well soon.
[Admin] DrinkMTNDEW (Kyle)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks Kyle I'm ok now but will I ever get my things back? And should the teammers get their diamond taken away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Jose, we were not in any way being mean. And also besides that point i did not use the same screenshot twice. Not to forget that you did more than "kinda raged" you super raged cursing, capsing, and whining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 am

Hey, Jack. I appreciate the thought n' all, but it looks to me that this issue is fairly resolved. If there was any confusion about what happened, it's been sorted out. Jose has been punished, and I'm proposing that we all forgive and forget.

If anyone is still sore about the subject, they can message me on Skype. My Skype username can be found on my profile, but in case you have trouble finding it there, it's blake10151.

This topic is now locked.

Peace,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)   

Back to top Go down

Swearing and cursing (Josemose62)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Hacker Report-
Jump to: