HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
josemose62

PostSubject: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:40 pm

I want to clarify that this isnt just some stupid report i spent HOURS working for this diamond stuff.
I was playing on odie gaming at 5:20 (i am checking time screenshots were taken.) And I Play And Someone Come On and says Hey Your Getting banned. I say why they say i supposedly [Combat Tag] Idk what that is. When i did a little searching i found that my brother played and when he typed /spawn is said [Combat Tag] You are not allowed to teleport when tagged. He said in chat when talking to kedgley ugh combat tag. after this i go out and pvp. someone kills me with my stuff and i go out and kill them i put my GOD diamond armor and i kill the group. Then I come and i type /spawn when i see Darwling in diamond. I pvp him then ABBEYH COmes out in diamond and he starts atacking me. theirs a period when both are together shooting arrows at me. I get killed and i Say "You guys DIamond Teamed Im reporting." Then they start saying a bunch of Bs (sorry my language i really liked that stuff.) And They Go on about how im getting banned. here are screen shots is their any way i can get my GODLY things back?

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?sort=3&o=1
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?sort=3&o=2
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?sort=3&o=3

And this is the combat thing.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?sort=3&o=0

Will their be any way to get my things back because i just lost a ton of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrinkMTNDEW

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:24 pm

I was only able to look at the top screenshot. There was in-fact those two, ABBEYH and Drawling, in the screenshot, and they were moving towards you.

They could just been wandering next to each other. But Kedgleyy testified, and said that he watched them, and said that they were in-fact diamond teaming.

I've banned them both for a week.

Thanks,
[Admin] DrinkMTNDEW. (Kyle)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Will i be able to get my things back because i was unfairly killed? i coudve handled one. i was actually about to kill one but the other one came in..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrinkMTNDEW

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 pm

I have no way of restoring your previously lost items. Sorry. Talk to Den, Wolfy, Or Odie about the return of your items.

Thanks,
[Admin] DrinkMTNDEW. (Kyle)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Is their any way that the teammers get their stuff taken away and I might be able to receive one set to replace?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:40 am

Sorry. Item will not be restored. Also, topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming   

Back to top Go down

Reporting Drawling And ABBEYH For Diamond Teaming
Page 1 of 1