HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Koondawg33

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Koondawg33   Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 pm

I am posting this because while being in a skype team with koondawg33 i heard him mention using the hacked client nodus. So i decided to get a short recording of him admitting using "sprint" and "forcefield" against opposing players. Also i have noticed this is not the first time koondawg33 has been reported as hacker with strong evidence but i do hope that this is the last time he will be unfarily to others, allowed to continue on the odie gaming network.

[Note] The video quality in this is very bad, but the audio is as clear as can be.

[Video]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZEpcxIW6M&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicksurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you for your helpfulness... But next time, just to be a good friend, ask him to take it off and threaten to rat him out instead of directly going here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nick4web.tk
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

Nick the problem with what you have said is that koondawg33 has already been banned but out of the co-owners good will was unbanned and threatened to be rebanned if any evidence of him using the hacks he was originally banned for.Also if i did not report him immediately then i could have been held responsible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 12:00 pm

When koondawg gets banned I need my stuff back because when he killed me he had nodus on and I didn't have any evidence so I posted on the recent one. I do believe that koondawg is a hacker and I would not like him to continue to play on this server if he's gonna continue to hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Subscribed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Jose they cannot be sure exactly what you have or who had what. Thus i dont know if this could be possible but i suggest posting a new topic possibley on the feedback page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   Wed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Nicksurvivor, you have no business telling him not to report this. Any hacking is to be reported to us immediately, regardless of whether or not you're "friends" with the guy. Koondawg33 was already on a probation of sorts, as Jack said, so in reporting this, Jack did the right thing. I appreciate it. Please leave the handling of hacker reports to actual staff. If you have an opinion to voice, you can do it either on Skype with me, or in another forum section.

Regarding koondawg33, he will be banned permanently.

Thanks,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koondawg33   

Back to top Go down

Koondawg33
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Hacker Report-
Jump to: