HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Josemose62 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
josemose62

PostSubject: Josemose62 Application   Sun May 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Minecraft IGN: Josemose62

Age: 12 (i might seem young but i am very calm and mature for my age.)

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? Yes I Have Been Staff On Many Other Servers And Can Be Trusted. I Have Been An Owner (My Server) Admin (Friends Server) Co Owner (Other Friends Server)
Admin (gontrolloer.pvp) Moderator(CreeperCraft) Admin (ColinCraft) Server Builder (Coteirei Craft) And RedstoneAdmin (Cal.cpu.usa:25565)

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I Feel That On The Other Servers That I Have Been Staff In That I Have Helped Them Advertize More Of Be Better In Any Way/Shape/Form. I have not been Demoted I Have Actually bee Promoted On A Couple Servers For Taking Care Of Someone That Hacked Into The Server Hosters Internet And Currupted it.
Well I Would First Start By Telling Them Nicely To Stop. If They Continue I Will Kick Them. If They Continue I Will Mute Them For 10 Minutes. Then if they Keep On Going I Will Temp Ban Them And if They Dont Stop It Will come up To A Higher Rank Or I Will Ban Them.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I Understand All The Servers Rules And All The Punishments. If Someone Were To Be Braking A Rule I Would Punish them Depending on what their doing.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Well I Have Taken To Like This Server A lot So I Rarely Play On Other Servers Exept This one.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Well I Play On Two Other Servers Because They Have All That A MineCrafter Needs. But Im Always Open to New Servers And Give Them A Shot.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
About Maybe like a month maybe 2.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Well I Plan to Stay On the Server For At Least 5-6 Years Because At That Time I Will Be Going To Colage And Wont Be Able To Play That Mutch But I Will Still Try To Go And Play On This Server For A Long Long TIme
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I Have Been Playing MineCraft Scince Minecraft began bassically. I Remember WHen Minecraft Didnt Even Have Multiplayed Smile
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
Week Days About 4 A Day
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
like 12 a day so like basically half the weekend.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I Think I Will Make A Great Moderator/Admin Because I Am An Exeptional Builder I Am Really Good With Redstone And I Can pvp But None Of Those Are As Important As The Interaction With Other Players While Playing Minecraft. If (I Hope) I Become A Moderator/Admin I Promisse Not to Loose Connection With The Players Because Thats WhatAn Admin Truely Is He is Someone With The Power To Interact With Others And Help Others Even When The Owner Is Not Online.

So I Really Hope That You Take Me Being Ranked Into Consideration. And You Could Even Make Me A Test Mod/Admin Witch Would Be Like I COuld Be A Mod For Like A Week And You See What The People Think Of Me. If They Like Me Being A Mod/Admin or If They Dont Like Me.
Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Mon May 20, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks, jose! We'll keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank You For The Consideration And I Hope That If A Spot Opens Up You Will Look To Me. Smile Although I have been Thinking of donating if I do get rank will the donations do anything or Will it Affect The Mod Or Admin Anyway? Like If I Become Lets Say Obsidian If I Get Accepted As A Mod Will I Have My Rank As Obsidian Or Mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 pm

If this were to happen, the individual would get the rank mod, but have obsidian permissions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 am

Ok thanks den
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicksurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 am

I am going for josemoses staff application.

I owned a server about a year ago, not very popular but got at least ten people a day on average. He was a great admin and he helped the server to be a better place. He is a great mod and I think he should be promoted!

I have also gone on his own server, and he was the greatest admin I have ever seen...

Strict on the rules, but kind and patient!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nick4web.tk
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   Wed May 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Jose i have already told you that i do not believe you have been on the server 2 months i was there when you first joined about 3-4 weeks now also your grammar is not very good or your spelling you might wanna work on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josemose62 Application   

Back to top Go down

Josemose62 Application
Page 1 of 1