Share | 

123maneric Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
123maneric

PostSubject: 123maneric Mod App   Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:18 am

Minecraft IGN: 123maneric

Timezone: central

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
-Yes

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
-I Have Been Head Mod On A Server For 6 Months But Then My Proxy Lost Connection And I Got Demoted For Inactivity For Not Going On In 2 Weeks.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
-I Don't Get Mad About What People Say To Me, I Would Just /ignore Them But If I Was Mod I Would Mute/Kick/Ban Depending On What They Say, How They Say It Or If Its Abuse.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
-Yes I Understand The Rules. I Will Enforce The Rules If Needed, If Someone Is Breaking A Rule I Will Give Them A Warning Depending On What Their Doing & If They're Aware Of It.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?
-no

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
-No

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

How long have you been playing on the server for?
-1.5 Years

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
-As Long As Its Fun & I Still Have A Computer.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
-2 Years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
-3-4 Hours

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
-I Think I Would Make A Good Moderator Because I Like To Enforce The Rules, Have Fun And PVP Hard. I Think I Have Spent Around 70$ On Odie I Am Currently Obsidian Rank.

(I Am Applying For Mod On PVP2 Bc I Rarely See Staff On It)

Thank You For Reading This Exclamation 

-123maneric
Back to top Go down
View user profile

123maneric Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: