HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moderator Application

Go down 

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Minecraft IGN: BombSkiSwaq

Timezone: Central Timezone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes. I have always had a good reputation on other servers of being a great mod/admin.
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
The one and only time i was demoted was because the owner said I was to strict on the rules they had established.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
_If someone was harassing me in chat i would probably just ignore him until a staff comes on to help me._________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

_Yes, i would definitely follow all rules to the server. As you had already read i was demoted once for being to strict on the different rules. if someone was not obeying the rules i would comit any punishment necessary to make sure he stops.___________________________________________________
Are you currently a staff member on another server?
i am currently staff on 3 other servers that i usually don't play on anymore since i discovered odiegaming.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
I may play on other servers now and then when really good players are playing but odie is by far my favorite server.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

_____I would usaully play on a server called gamma.oc.tc when i am not going hard and odiegaming  Very Happy other than that it is all odiegaming._____________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?

i have been playing on this server for about 2-3 months now. it has been the graetest minecraft months of my mine craft history.___________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

___Until i die or get punished by my parents:(_______________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

_i have been playing minecraft for 3-4 years.__________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
on weekdays i can play probably about 2-4 hours in a day
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
all weekend long i could probably get a solid 10-12 hours in a day i could probably get 4-7 hours in________________________________________
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
i think i deserve moderator because i spent 20 dollars for god. i would never want to risk being banned from the only server i thought it would be good enough to spend 20 dollars on. i would love to help people out with there problems and just help other players enjoy the server even more. I could show you how good of a mod i am if you give me a chance to prove that you made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Also, I haven't seen a mod/admin on pvp2 in a very long time. And I am one who most of the time plays on pvp2. So the extra staff for pvp2 is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1