HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 pm

With the new servers and reset, we need a fresh staff, the staff are too comfortable in there high positions, they think they're untouchable, they need to be brought down, as all they're there for is to make sure that the server is enjoyable, I agree, they do control some 'situations' however I feel there are much more deserving member of the community, members that have been present much longer than some staff, should be given a shot at the positions.

There are many bad staff, some don't know what a hacker is, some are too scared to ban a 'hacker' encase they're wrong. They need to be, 1) Taught how to ban hackers, 2) Got rid off.

I'm glad steps in the right direction have been taken ( Demoting Altoto ) However, allot more needs to be done.

I've contacted other staff, about seeing to these problems, and they agree, however the issues have been taking no further.

Staff to most, is seen as a privilege however these staff seem to be taking it for granted. They've done an alright job as staff, and I thank them for keeping the server relatively clean.

If you're here to hate, don't bother, you're clearly to imature to realise this problem, or maybe you're alright with this 'Gravy Train'.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/af/afcaa0ec797ea2b736dc31d44acb571ccc854923f23205aa12120bb507502d78.jpg

Altoto, I've seen to your demotion, now I'm working on your ban, perm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Very interesting how I was considered 'good staff' Until I killed your friend R2pingo. I seem to think this list is more of a 'People I hate' list, rather than a list of actually bad staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Hates a strong word, and not one reasonable for over the internet, you would be on the 'good staff' list, however, you have massive favoritisim towards certain members off the community, and I've seen you abuse, like yesterday with DJ_shim. That's why you're on the bad staff list, also, you lack maturity, which is why you assumed that I 'hate' you because you killed someone I'm team with on a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Ignore my bad spelling, I'm in a rush, and on my phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R2pingo1

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

earlier axzel was swearing about me you never muted him but i get muted for 10 minutes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Kedgleyy, with Dj_shim I misunderstood the subject and reacted wrongly, Jon straightened it out and I apologized to Shim. Also R2pingo, I didn't see him break any rules, if you have proof I'd gladly punish him accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fabwit

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:59 am

On what grounds do you include me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:21 am

To be fair, fabwit is very good at building, but you have massive favoritism, in general you're mature, but there are occasions that you let your frustration/anger get the better of you, especially towards community members like R2, calling him a baby for example. Or swearing at others calling them 'shit'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:13 am

This is fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fabwit

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 am

You have a right to give me feedback and you may be right on some points. But in general you're the immature one. You know very well what you did and you got a well deserved ban. And now you have the stomach to give me criticism?

You condemn me for calling someone shit and now you put me on a list called "Shit staff".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 am

Maybe if you tried a different approach to your feelings Ked, more people would be inclined to listen to you. What your doing won't win or lead you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 am

You all seem to be taking this as me vs you guys, it's not, its just I'm the only one who wants to speak out, just cause they don't say anything doesn't mean they don't feel the same way I do. I agree, I talk shit to most staff, maybe falling to your level isn't the right 'approach' but if I try anything else, I'm either 'being too smart' or something along those lines.

This is the problem, you're not here to face the clear problem, you're just watching each others back, that's why this isn't going to be resolved, and why OdieGaming in general won't progress as much as it could be. The servers are pretty good, no lag, good ideas, but the vibe and lack off community is lacking.

Fabwit, you take everything personally, that's why you can't see this from any perspective other than 'It's the world against me'.

You were borderline on not being on the list, because you're clearly helping OdieGaming allot more than you're damaging it, and that's why I appreciate you at times. Maybe being so quick to criticize is just you unwilling to see yourself at fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 am

I wouldn't go through this trouble, because it won't make any more popular, but at-least it shows that I'm not so naive, and that I don't care just for myself. At the end of the day, I've only got the best intentions for OdieGaming as a whole, but if you're happy as it is, keep your head in the sand.

I'm leaving OdieGaming after the reset on PvP1, which may come as good news to most people there. I'm sure most who have left, would agree the staff are the problem on this server.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
R2pingo1

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 am

its come to this one of the best players that ever played on odie the best staff there ever was leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R2pingo1

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Dude why me? Must asking polite why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Just*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 am

Ali, it's not the sort of single event that occurs, it's a long string of events, Jack however admited to abusing and Jon dealt with it as best as he could, however he doesn't have perms to take ranks. At least this should be investigated and dealt with more serverly than a taking to, words don't seem to change anything, and, actions speak louder than words...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am

Jc, to be perfectly honest, you didn't even enter my mind, I've not really seen you on enough to say 100%, but you seem fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 am

I didn't admit to abusing ._. What happened was I didn't know what to do in that certain situation and Jon came and hlped me. I don't understand how that is abusing-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miniwheat33

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 am

"Partially Miniwheat"? Why is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:33 am

Yea sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:38 am

Jack, if you'd done nothing wrong, where was the need to say sorry? By saying sorry, you're admitting to doing wrong, and in this case, you had used your rank to make him do something he didn' have to do, therefore you abused, if you didn't have moderator in front of your name, do you honestly think he would have done it?

In all honesty, even you must see that, and if not, then you're way too naive. Which proves the point that you think you're above the rules of OdieGaming, and clearly too comfortable in your current position.

It's a loose loose situation, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:21 am

I didn't say I didn't do anything wrong. I was enforcing a rule that for that case had an exception which I wasn't aware about. And no, he wouldn't I agree, since if I wasn't Moderator I wouldn't have the right to enforce rules upon others at all.

It's not abusing, it's not knowing how to handle a certain
situation that I hadn't been notified about.

Lose*, Lose*, and don't call me a "kiddo".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 am

This isn't going anywhere if we are correcting other people's rants... Since everything was already said, there is no reason to continue this post. Ked got everything off his chest so hopefully we can start to go in that direction of changing things. I do think you have have exaggerated a little kedgleyy, but I'll work on fixing this.

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )   

Back to top Go down

Shit staff - Abusers - ( Exclude Jimby, Sarah, Jon, Edcora, Partially MiniWheat Odie, Den ([New builder]) )
Page 1 of 1