Share | 

Applicatiopn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester_TheDog

PostSubject: Applicatiopn   Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Minecraft IGN: chester_thedog

Timezone: centeral

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

__________________yes i have________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

_____________________yes is understand the rules, i enforce the law respectable without power abuse________________________________
Are you currently a staff member on another server?

yes i am a owner on 2 servers
Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

__________________yes but not alot________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

________________________________i play on 3 other servers__________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?

About 15 mins :p__________________________________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to play forever__________________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

____I have been playing minecraft since alpha baby!______________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

________i play about 4 hours on weekends__________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

__________________i play about 6 hours on weekends________________________________________________________________
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
i think i will be good because i am nice, i follow the rules and i set examples
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Applicatiopn   Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Wrong section, Chester. xD
You wanted to apply for VIP on CrypticFTB. If you click home and scroll to the bottom, you should see another applications section. It's in that one.
Back to top Go down

Applicatiopn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: