Share | 

Martin's Moderater Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martinmoore83

PostSubject: Martin's Moderater Application   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Minecraft IGN: martinmoore83

Timezone: UTC

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I have been a Head Admin and a Co-Owner on other servers.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I have not been demoted.

I would first give a verbal warning, if the harassment continued I would then kick, next I would temporarily ban for one day, Finally if this user keeps harassing me I would Skype or message a higher ranked staff member to permanently ban the user.
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I do understand the server's rules the rules are very simple and ethical. I always enforce rules and if someone is breaking the rules I will give the user the appropriate punishment.

Yes, I'm currently a Head-Admin on a fairly successful server.

Yes, but I do not play on them as much as I do this server.
_________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on one other server than this one but occasionally my friends and I will play on a Hunger Games server. I play on a server that has survival, creative, and PVP.
________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I have probably been playing on this server for about 6 months now, but I just figured out the servers new IP ever since the IP changed.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I do not plan to leave this server. It is a fun server that is very gratifying.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have probably been playing Minecraft for approximately 3 years.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

I can probably play from 1 to 2 hours on weekdays.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I can usually play from 4 to 10 hours on the weekend. I usually get off around 3:00 AM
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I do believe I will make a good Moderator because I'm responsible and can be very active on the weekends I also believe I am capable of helping this server out.

Last edited by martinmoore83 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spelling and grammar errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Martin's Moderater Application
Page 1 of 1