HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UniqueTomato's Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UniqueTomato

PostSubject: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 am

Minecraft IGN: UniqueTomato (solmaurice is my alt)

Timezone: Wellington New Zealand

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I have owned a server with somsocodo so I think I understand some of the aspects that are involved with managing and keeping a safe environment on the server.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I enjoyed running the server with somsocodo and others seemed to like how I was managing it.
The main thing that I learned was although you have to be strict and sensible, it also is really important to maintain a sense of humor. Sadly I had to shut the server down due to costs getting too high.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? Although it is important to be funny and not too serious, if racist, sexist or homophobic talk happens or direct insults it is important to show that under no circumstances is that OK and I would give a 1 day ban and then if the behavior persists I would perm ban.
If it was just aggressive talk or cussing I would temp mute based on the extremity of the insult.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
If I know someone is being verbally abused I would try my best to sort it out.
If I know/was told someone was using a modded client I would look at the evidence or make my own judgement and if they were hacking I would perm ban them.
If someone advertised I would ban them for a week.
If someone was diamond teaming I would ban for three days.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes but I like OdieGaming because the community is so strong.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Yes I play Shotbow Overcast Mineplex Hypixel (all the big servers really).

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I dont know exactly but around...6 months maybe? (Since the new pvp 1 map came out.)

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Until it closes I guess... but I will see what the future holds.
How long have you been playing mine craft for?
Probably two or three years but I've really started playing a lot more since I got my gaming pc around six months ago.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
One maybe two hours?
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
All day if I'm lucky  Smile 
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position? somsocodo is the only nz staff that I know of and there have been time's when I have not been able to get my plot or nick etc for weeks just because there have been no staff in my timezone and OdieGaming has a lot of NZ players. OdieGaming needs Australian staff and New Zealand is basically in the same timezone by around 2 Hours. Also players should not be allowed to get away with things that sometimes go unseen and I'm sure I would be able to make a change towards a safer and more enjoyable server.

Last edited by UniqueTomato on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somsocodo

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 am

I think Sol would make a great moderator and roll-model for all the players of OdieGaming. I would love to see Sol become and moderator because it would be fantastic to have another mod in my timezone, also we work incredibly well together.

I really hope you get moderator, you're a great person Sol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UniqueTomato

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:32 am

Thanks somsocodo I appreciate the support (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazcar

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 am

Same As somsocodo I Think Sol Would Be Friendly but Still Strict When Needed Therefore Being A great Mod/Admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyalser123

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Same! I think he would be an awesome Moderator! Very Happy

1) He lives in NZ, you have 1 NZ staff ATM.
2) He's very mature.
3) Him and Somsocodo would both be staff, like somsocodo said, they work great together!!

#UniqueTomato4Moderator2014
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devilmcrx

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

UniqueTomato would be a great mod and or all the NZ players like me he's the perfect fit for the job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UniqueTomato

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

devilmcrx wrote:
UniqueTomato would be a great mod and or all the NZ players like me he's the perfect fit for the job.

Thanks Kanen  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UniqueTomato's Mod application   

Back to top Go down

UniqueTomato's Mod application
Page 1 of 1