HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Derpcraft1337's Moderator Application

Go down 

PostSubject: Derpcraft1337's Moderator Application   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 am

Minecraft IGN: Derpcraft1337

Timezone: EDT

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes. I'm currently a Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on another server, and about to be Co-Owner on a third server.
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
These servers are all still under construction and they haven't been completely finished but the owners have put me as Co-Owner and Admin.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? Can you spell correctly and use proper grammar?
I am pretty mature most of the time, unless someone REALLY pisses me off. Usually I would tell them to stop. Unless I get really pissed I won't use caps and shut up. I can use correct spelling and proper grammar.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I understand all the rules and will enforce it. If someone is breaking the rules i give them 1 warning. If they keep continuing and I have proof for Rule 1 and 5, I will ban them. For Rule 4, I will mute them for 10 minutes. For Rule 2, I ban them for 1 day and then afterwards it is a permanent ban. For Rule 3, I ban them for 1 week.
Are you currently a staff member on another server?
How many server(s) are you currently part of the staff on? What server(s) are you currently part of the staff on? 2 at the moment but soon 3.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? 4. Infection, DeviPvP, Horsecraft

How long have you been playing on the server for?
4 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
For as long as I can
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
1 year.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
On weekdays I usually play 3-5 hours depending on what homework.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think that I will be a good Moderator because I am friendly around most people. I can follow the rules really easily and make others feel more at home. I am willing to ban anyone including my friends in real life. I deserve to be Moderator because Number 1 (the worst reason) I have been playing on this server for relatively longer than some of the other people, Number 2 I have donate one of the most amounts of money to this server, Number 3, I have brought many people to this server that enjoy it(Gordosbro, Prodigy1202, Kaiman17, Dudewfs, and Realheat), I have advertised for this server on one of my other favorite servers, Legacy Arenas, and got IP-banned for doing so and can't play on it forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpcraft1337's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1