HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position

Go down 

PostSubject: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 am

(Minecraft IGN)

United States of America

I love TnT Run and with this MOD position I believe I can make players pursue an interest in this great game type. I have gotten many people to play the game in a great effort to make the game type more popular.  

1.) Yes, I have been a staff member on another server.(Head-Admin) The Server no longer exists due to unpaid rent by Owner. I was told I was very well liked due to interactions I made with players.

2.) I do tend to show immaturity at times, but with that said I can show great responsibility and maturity when needed. 2b) If someone in chat is trash talking me or harassing I try and not let it get to my head. Usually answering with answers like "ok" or "Dude settle down its just a game. No need to say that." gets the other person to stop trash talking or harassing. The key is to not let them get you mad... IT basically ruins your image to other players. I will admit though in the past I have talked back to people after getting very frustrated with their responses to me.

3.) (I am answering off of other rules on other game types) I have read the rules and have respected them all my time on this server. I understand each rule and their consequence. If someone is breaking more of a minor rule as a MOD I believe a warning is to be said first, and if the rule continues to be broken disciplinary action must be taken. If it was a major rule being broken such a hacked client disciplinary action must be taken IMMEDIATELY (perm ban).

4.) No, I am currently not a staff member on any other server. (I have been before)
Yes, I do play on other servers. I however do not play as much on those servers as much as Odie gaming.

5) I generally only play on two other servers.
Crewniverse.com, and Hypixel.net

6.) I have been playing on this server for three and a half months. Give or take. I wish I found it earlier though!

7.) I plan to stay on this server for years to come. I really like the flow and atmosphere that gets going on game types. I also have many friends that play this server which just makes this server that much more FUN!

8.) I've basically been playing Minecraft since the start. I am very familiar with the game... inside and out. I also have the Xbox version to increase my knowledge of the game through different types of software.

9.)My playing time on weekdays varies each week due to sports and school.... Needless to say I probably average an hour to two hours a day. Maybe less maybe more.

10.) My playing time on weekends really increases. Around two to three and a half hours a day. Once again it may depend but this is my general playing time.

11.) I will make a good moderator because of my enthusiasm for the game and personality towards it. I am very outgoing in game and always strive for creating the best play experience possible! I deserve the MOD position because I believe I want it more than other people...... others may want it to be popular or to abuse their power... I see it differently. Not for the fame but to make people have a great time and continue to come back to the server!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Dude... No one plays on TnT run... And mods don't even have any other perms on that server...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 pm

If we ever make that rank, YOU ARE FIRST ON THE LIST MY FRIEND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 am

Isnt that because hes the first one that has ever made a application for this :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position   

Back to top Go down
Lolhaxx TnT Run or PVP1 MOD position
Page 1 of 1