Share | 

Soccerfc984Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soccerboy44

PostSubject: Soccerfc984Mod   Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 am

Minecraft IGN: Soccerfc98

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I Was never demoted, I was I really good mod the owner said..

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I do under stand the rules and If someone broke one I would warn them, and if they keeping doing what ever they are doing I would punish them.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Not really I just go on and check out who is on.

__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Just check out shadycraft

How long have you been playing on the server for?
year and a half or 2 years.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Pretty long

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
4 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
1 or 2 hours not much

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
5 hours

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
Because I have been on this server for a long time and I would treat everyone fairly. I would Follow the rules, and Welcome all they new people that join this awesome server. I'm working on my grammer..

Thank you for you're time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soccerfc984Mod   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Denied

You are immature, and we do not need North American staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccerfc984Mod   

Back to top Go down

Soccerfc984Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: