Share | 

SupraJay MOD app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GienceSWG41

PostSubject: SupraJay MOD app   Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 am

Minecraft IGN: SupraJay

Timezone:(UTC+00:00)Greenwhich mean Time Zone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes Admin in Raidcraft

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
It was really hard doing the tough decision's but i had to ban some of my friends for swearing for the good of the server and We use to have a little Staff of the week prizes and i won it 10 times in a year.  

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? if i was Harassed in the chat i would ask them why they are doing it and if they are doing it consistently i would just ignore them and if i was moderator i would just mute them if they said something really offending i will give them warnings to be fair.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?i would Do what i have to do as a mod and that is to banned them even though how good my relationships are with the person for the good of the server.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?i have 3 other servers ; Shot bow , Power craft and HiveMC

How long have you been playing on the server for?
6 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
well i wasn't really planning to leave the server at all i think it is really unique and if i would leave it would be because i have got to point where i have to focus on my future.  

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
2 years.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
6hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
8 hours but with a bit of break in the middle so i would not  become inactive.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? Because i can make the hard decisions and i am really mature i understand the rules very clearly and i will make everyone welcome to this server. I will also Provide help to those who are ignored when they are asking for help in this server because sometimes Moderators are off line and European users will need help and i can help them whilst Other Mods are offline.
If you make me mod you will not regret it. I feel as i can really help the server For everyones joy and happiness thank you-SupraJay

Last edited by GienceSWG41 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have mistaken the Country with the Timezone i apologise)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SupraJay MOD app   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Denied

We are full on staff ATM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

SupraJay MOD app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum