HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GuyMan74's OdiePvP Mod application (UPDATED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuyMan74

PostSubject: GuyMan74's OdiePvP Mod application (UPDATED)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Minecraft IGN: GuyMan74

Timezone: London England timezone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
If a user is breaking a rule, I would screenshot their actions as evidence, and punish them accordingly, if that is of course chat related, but if they are hacking, I will screenshot the NCP and permenantly ban them for appeal. I will enforce the server rules and I know all the current rules/

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
No, I only play on Odiegaming, the best there is
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
If I'm not playing OdiePvP, I'm usually playing singleplayer

How long have you been playing on the server for?
Since March 2013

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Forever  Very Happy 
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Since august 2012 (Pocket Edition)
March 2013 (PC Edition)
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
During Holiday leave, when ever for at most 5/6 hours
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
I can play as much as I want on weekends
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I am honest, I am friends with most if not all the players on the server, and I respect the server's rules/guidelines, I make sure I am online as much as I can and I am good at settling squabbles/arguments. I hope this is good enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: GuyMan74's OdiePvP Mod application (UPDATED)   Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm

We don't really need staff right now. Locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GuyMan74's OdiePvP Mod application (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1