HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Panjinator's Mod application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panjinator28

PostSubject: Panjinator's Mod application.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Just a quick fact, my minecraft name is Panjinator, I forgot the password and email i used on the forums and made a new account.

Minecraft IGN:

Panjinator

anthonyp284

Timezone:

EST

The United States of America

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes I have.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I have been an admin on a server named Obsidian Cities for over a year and a half now. It took 6 long and hardworking months to earn. As admin I have the responsibility in taking care of griefs, muting, banning and jailing those who don't like to comply with the rules. I am very talented with World guard and World edit. I do play on the same server, Obsidian Cities, that Miniwheat33 is mod on.

I handle situations as maturely as possible. If someone is being distrubitve in chat I would consult with them to see the position they are in. And handle the situation. If someone is just mad because they died and are raging, I would mute them for 10 mins.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I very strongly agree with the rules and would imply them in my time being a staff member. I will enforce the rules and make sure the player that is breaking it, understands what they are doing is wrong and that they would be punished for it. If someone is spamming and or using caps I would mute them for a certain period, depending on how much they are doing. If I see diamonds teaming, I would follow the rules, and temp ban them for 3 days.

Yes I am currently a staff member, admin, on Obsidian Cities. I have been an admin for a year and a half.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

The only other server I play on is Obsidian Cities.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

1 other server, Obsidian Cities.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've been playing for over 4/5 months now. I used to play a ton on this server, then stopped for about 3 weeks. And have been playing alot this past month. And just recently bought VIP.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan on playing on this server forever. Smile

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have been playing minecraft for little over 2 years.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

At least an hour and a half, but ususally more, considering I finish my homework in school.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

At least 4 hours a day.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I am a professional when it comes to being staff and like to take care of problems. The main reason why I've been playing on Obsidian Cities, was because I got Admin and was able to help others and take care of problems. I believe I am very talented and would deserve the postion as moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miniwheat33

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Very nice application, Panjinator!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Sorry, we're not currently looking for NA staff, but thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panjinator28

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Okay but may I ask why not NA? I believe the server can loose potential modderators by targeting a certain region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:52 am

They don't accept NA people because they have so many NA people.
They accept eu timezone people so they Can be online While the NA staff is sleeping
I Think it's pretty potential
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 am

Locked.

We need different time zones, so when the American staff are asleep, or at school, staff are on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panjinator's Mod application.   

Back to top Go down

Panjinator's Mod application.
Page 1 of 1