HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcten

PostSubject: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello! Jcten here Smile

My IGN: Jcten

Skype: Jc, but my skype name is a bit broken, but if staff write their name to me, I can just add them! Smile

Timezone: European Time

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes I have, Owner and mod so far so good.

Are you a skilled staff member?

Yes I am a skilled staff user, that has a skilled staff expirience since 2011. I've been a staff on servers, that don't exist anymore. I had a server a couple of months ago. So I'm skilled when it comes to staff rules and regular server rules. And I know how filled servers can be with hackers and spammers. I think I'll be a huge advantage to the staff!

Are you mature?

If someone is harassing in chat, I'll mute them for 10 minutes, if they use racist words, I will give them a 2 day long ban, and talk to Kedg what we should do with him. When it comes to human, I am a mature human being, that always wants to have a peaceful chat with people. If people talk bad to me, I'll quick try to calm them down, and ask whats the matter. I think I'm very mature of my age, and know some people can say some very bad stuff to each other. And I'm very skilled at English at my point as I got best results in English test.

Do you understand server rules?

Yes I do, I'm very aware of bad langauge and hackers. If servers didn't have rules, there would not been any fun. And when it comes to PvP, rules are extra important.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?

Yes, but it's not up, and it's pure new, so I wont be online on that server in a while. But when it comes to just playing, I only play on this server Smile

How many servers do you play on besides this one?

1, but it's not up yet, so currently only Odie.

How long have you been playing on this server?

2 weeks in 2 days to be exact. But I'm feeling a little popular (not to be a smug) and welcome Smile
It feels like I've been playing here long, as I'm moving along with the other players Smile

How long do you plan to stay on this server?

A long time, if you guys keep the theme, and not break how it is now, because people love it, including me Smile I love the ideas of

How long have you been playing Minecraft for?

AGES! I started on Minecraft 2010 in the latest Alpha version, and got a account in around 2011. It's my favorite game, I never forget it.

How many hours can you play in weekdays?

Well, monday 2-4 hours, tuesday 1-3 hours, Wednesday 1-4 hours, Thursday 2-6 hours, friday 1-2 hours and if I don't have plans, around 3-6 hours.

How many hours can you play weekends?

A long time Saturday maybe 2-7 hours, Sunday 4-7 hours. So I can be here a long time Smile

Why do you deserve the mod rank?

I really like the servers, and I'm mature for my age in my opinion. I now the staff commands and rules well, and I think I'll be a huge help to all on the servers! I know people well in here, are team with people, have a nice tune, and I'm never really offensive in chat, more deffensive and have many friends on this server! I have many screenshots of people swearing, when Kedg isn't online, which is a huge shame. I really think you guys need an active European member, that can watch over the server, when Kedg and the other can't be online. Plus Kedg is a good friend of mine, so I've already got some staff friends! Smile

I really hope you guys will let me in as a mod on OdiePvP!

See ya on the server
-Jc

Last edited by jcten on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fails in writing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Will be considered? Thanks for the application
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

No problem! Just give me a call on forums or OdiePvP! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:47 pm

What languages other then English and Danish could you speak?

Just wondering, the more the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:47 pm

What languages other then English and Danish could you speak?

Just wondering, the more the better.
Back to top Go down
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Well, good question, Odie.

In School we have french so I know the kinda basics of french. Hope it's good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:11 am

Which servers would you like staff on?

Pvp1 or PvP2
Back to top Go down
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 am

PvP1 please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccerboy44

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Congrats jcten you might be a staff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcten

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Thanks Smile see you in odiepvp Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 am

Accepted

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format   

Back to top Go down

Jcten-Mod Application, for OdiePvP Corrected with right Format
Page 1 of 1