DubStep_Perks Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DubStep_Perk

PostSubject: DubStep_Perks Mod application   Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm

IGN: DubStep_Perk

Timezone: EASTERN

I have been staff on a different server

I have been a admin on 2 different servers. i was never demoted by different staff i have demoted my self because i was quitting minecraft for that period of time.

If someone was harassing me in chat i would mute them if i was mod. if i was not a mod i would report it to staff online at the time.

I do understand the server rules i have been on the server for almost a year now. i would enforce the rules very strictly. if someone were to break a rule like swearing i would give a warning if any further they would be muted. if it was more serious it would be a ban (I think mods can only mute or kick so i would report to further ranked staff.)

I do not currently play on any other servers beside one server which is Fate Craft but not very often at all.  

I have been playing on that server for a couple weeks as of 12/11/2012

I plan on staying on Fate Craft for like a mouth more and for Odie i don't ever plan on leaving it.

I have playing minecraft for about 2 years now.

On the weekdays i can usually play 6 hours (because of school related things so you please must understand that)

I can usually play 15 hours every day of the weekend with some exceptions of doing something special that weekend.

I think i could be a good mod because i have been on the server for almost a year now. i have gotten advice on how to be a good mod. i now what mods do and how they work. also i have been admin on 2 others server. which one was a kit pvp server and the other is a raid server. I hope you can pick me for a mod if you cant i understand and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DubStep_Perk

PostSubject: Re: DubStep_Perks Mod application   Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Odie or den if you could so kindly not denied me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DubStep_Perks Mod application   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Denied

Lying about age, bad grammar, and we do not need any North American time zoned staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DubStep_Perks Mod application   

Back to top Go down

DubStep_Perks Mod application
Page 1 of 1