AJ2230's Moderater/Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ2230

PostSubject: AJ2230's Moderater/Admin Application   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

Minecraft IGN: AJ2230

TimeZone: Pacific

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?: No

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.: N/A

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would first tell them that they were being inapropriate and mean, then if they didn't stop, I would simply tell an admin or other staff member.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I would say that I understand and follow most, if not all of the server rules. If I did become staff, i would DEFINITELY enforce the rules because it is being respectful and helping out the server. If someone was breaking the rules, i would warn them, then if they continued, i would result to more strenuous punishment like mut/kick/ban.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? Not really. Some Mob Arena servers and MineZ, but 95% of the time, it Odie Gaming Very Happy

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? maybe 1 or 2

How long have you been playing on the server for? Probably about 3-4 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? Forever <3

How long have you been playing minecraft for? 4-5 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? 5-6 hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? 10-15 hours

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think I would be a good moderater/admin because i feel that i would be of ample help to keep people on the server behaving themselves because i am on the server a lot and love it a lot <3. Also, i have great respect for everyone especially admins/moderators and i am already a donater (God).
Thank You For Your Time Very Happy <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: AJ2230's Moderater/Admin Application   Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you for submitting. We are over-staffed at the moment though.
-Den
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AJ2230's Moderater/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1