HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hitting the ground.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James3756

PostSubject: Hitting the ground.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:52 am

So I was sitting typing out in front of spawn. FatalArrows joins the game right next to me in full diamond. I quickly run towards the back of the map, as I dont want to loose my enchanted iron. Then I think back to about a month or two ago. This trick edcora and human taught me on how to save myself. Hit the ground. So I did. He left me alone and went to kill others. I then type /spawn and then next thing you know, he's telling me "Your gunna be banned James". I'm like, "what did I do?". He said you hacked. I said "No I hit the ground". He said no I couldnt hit you. I said it was just me mining the ground. He said so glitching? I said idk maybe. He said it is, and your getting banned for it. I take him to the rule wall and say "where does it say glitching or hitting the ground is punishable"? He said "it doesnt matter im friends with lead imma get him on and get u banned". So heres my question, is what I did allowed? I mean mods did show me! Like why would they show me things that could get me banned? P.S. after this occurence i will never use that again, now knowing that its even poosible to be punished for to the point that I get threats of ban, i dont wanna go throught this again. Thanks for reading -James3756
P.P.S. I dont need players to awnser me, I want answers from a mod or admins please, this isnt a debate this is something i want an answer to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimby1

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the ground.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Even though glitching isn't a rule, i'd avoid 'hitting the ground' if I were you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the ground.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Actually what I think the real problem is that No Cheat Plus probably suspected you of using a hack known as "Phase" considering it works almost the exact same way as what you were doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the ground.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

It is a rule.

Check den's forum post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitting the ground.   

Back to top Go down