HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilAzure

PostSubject: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Minecraft IGN: LilAzure

Timezone: Est

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? Yup Plenty ^~^

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I was helpful,i built quite a bit of things and er people loved me,i got demoted cause it was either that I was unactive or the server shutdown

Well I can Take Care Of Myself I Don't Erm Like Go Crazy Or Rage Or Anything,If someone was annoying me in chat id most likely mute or make dem stop.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I Understand the server's rules. Yes I Will Enforce Them If Someone is breaking the rules I will entitle them with the punishment that is listed.

Yes I am on quite a few

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I Play Many Other Servers BUt I go On This Quite Frequently and mainly my top server to go on

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

Well I Play Minigame typed servers and raid/pvp servers. I play on TheFridge,Hypixel's server,pocketisland,archergames,mcin,frost,etc

How long have you been playing on the server for?

Hmmm 2-3 months? I didn't really keep track of the time I was here

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Till It Explodes And Dies Lol jk A Long Time Till It Shut Downs Pretty Much

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Middle Of Last year

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

erm 3-4?

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

The Entire Day If I Wanted To

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

Im A Nice Guy, I Know How To Have Fun And When To Be Serious.Ive Been Playing on Odie's Server since
I started minecraft.-cough- first server I ever played on since I started it. I have plenty of experience on many other servers like
on this one long ago. Im Responsible and wont lie whatsoever. So Er Good Day To You Chap.

Im Also Active Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aph347

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 pm

HE SHOULD GET MOD -CLAP- GREAT APPLICATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilAzure

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 pm

LOL sarah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aph347

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:47 pm

<3333333333333333333333333333333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Welcome to the staff! Jks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
aph347

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Hahahahahahahaha no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai   

Back to top Go down

My Name Is LilAzure And I Hereby Post An Application..kthxsbai
Page 1 of 1