Share | 

Tyler's New Mod App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

PostSubject: Tyler's New Mod App!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Minecraft IGN: Killahfoeva

Timezone: EST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I have had my own server before and have had Head-Moderator and Head-Admin before!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I had a great experience! I loved to work with the players and be able to play with them. I love to talk to people and solve problems they may have.

I would follow protocol and most likely just ignore them unless they are spamming in actual chat then i would warn them to stop as most staff would.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes... OdiePrison ;O but any other server no i am not.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

No i do not except for Jonathan's server Razz
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

1, Jonathan's server!

How long have you been playing on the server for?

Probably about... 8 months now?

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Pssh i paid $40 to this server so id hope as long as its open haha.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Since Alpha
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Depending on my work schedule it can range from 0-9
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

Again depending on work 0-24 ;o
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I believe i would make a good moderator because I am extremely friendly! I love to make friends. I understand people and they understand me. I feel becoming a moderator would be a great opportunity for me, you, and the community! I could help with their issues which in turn is helping you. All i want to do is help people out, That's why i play this server is to help and have fun! I really hope you do re-consider me as a moderator because i would really love to help you keep this server as amazing as it is... One step at a time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/killahfoeva
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's New Mod App!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:55 pm

#Tyler4Mod, /rankup killahfoeva Moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's New Mod App!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

We do not need any North American staff.

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's New Mod App!   

Back to top Go down

Tyler's New Mod App!
Page 1 of 1