Share | 

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fabwit

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Minecraft IGN: fabwit

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I have been admin and moderator once.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
The server closed very early. Therefore I don't have alot of experience.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? Well first I would ask them to stop and tell them what will happen if they continue. If they ignores my warning I will mute them for the time I think they have deserved (not more then 1 hour). If they still insist on harassing me I will give them a temp ban, than a permenet ban if it still continues.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I understand the server's rules very clearly, If someone is breaking the rules I will enforce immediately. Depending on which rule they broke, I will either kick or ban them, For example if they are spamming or if they are using cheats. These are two major differences therefore I will enforce with caution.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Nope, I think this server is very cool and there are many nice players on it.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? I don't play on any other server then odiegaming.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
Around 2 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Since this is the only server I play on and will be playing on I think im going to stay for a while.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Around 2 years.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
I usually play 2-3 hours depending on my homework and my training.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
4-8 hours.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? Im a very nice person, im often very glad and helpfull. I think I deserve the moderator position because im very mature, I never spam and I never use caps if it's not necessary. Since im going to stay on the server for a while I want to become more then just a normal player, I want to be able to help the server and make it better. I know the staff is full at the moment and I understand it, I hope I can be moderator when there is space for more staff members. Smile

Thank you for reading my application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Please message me on Skype. My username is blake10151.

- Wolfy
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1