HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ryskis Re Appliacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryski__26

PostSubject: Ryskis Re Appliacation   Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Minecraft IGN: Ryski__26

Timezone: NZST (New Zealand Standard Time)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

I have been a staff member on two servers.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I was a staff member on two servers. They were quite low standard servers with low income on donations so they did not last long, but one of the servers was up for 2 years. I was on every day to make sure everything and every one was ok.

If someone was harassing me I would ask them to nicely stop, if they did not stop I would ask them one last time And if they continued I would give them a fitting mute, the reason being disrespecting staff.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I completely understand this servers rules as they are essential to keeping younger players safe while they are on the server. If some one were to brake a rule I would tell them to watch it or if they did not listen I would kick them or if the still continued I would contact a higher rank than my own.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes I do.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on 2 servers at the moment.
sexyraids.net for its factions,
And Play.odiegaming.com

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I have been on Odie gaming for around 6 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Well I have the rank vip and I have made some friends that have become close. So I will intend to stay on this server until it doesn't run.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I have been playing minecraft since it was in alpha.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
In the weekdays I can play for 3 to 4 hours.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
In the weekends I can play for 8 hours +.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position?

Honestly that choice is up to you, I am no different for any one else, we play the game we want to get better things. There might be some guy that's a better pvper than me, some guy who's knows all the ups and downs with minecraft.  I think I would be good enough because I am very responsible, sensible, worthy and kind. I also see every one as my equal, but every one has flaws, I have mine and your have yours. If you don't pick me I will know some one right has got the spot. So thank you for the opportunity of being staff.

-SkIz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: Ryskis Re Appliacation   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:25 pm

#Ryski4Mod2013 - Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryskis Re Appliacation   Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Too young + I do not see you on often.