Share | 

Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nvurgait

PostSubject: Mod Application    Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Minecraft IGN: nvurgait

Timezone: US Eastern

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?: Yes ive been staff on alot of servers and im also Co-Owner on one right now ive been admin about 4 times and Mod about 6 and Co-Owner twice.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.: Im Co-Owner and ive made alot of stuff for my server and preety much made spawn. Ive been Admin 6 Times i got demoted because it was faction raiding and i kept raiding too many people so they demoted and banned me cause they complained. When i was Mod i did not get demoted just the server shut down cause the owner had other things to do and he was very busy.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?:I am very mature. If someone was harrasing me in chat i would simply give them a warning. If they kept going id mute them for 10 min. If they keep going i'd tell an admin to ban them for maybe 1 hour if they came back on i'd simply perm ban them and keep my cool.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?: Yes i understand the rules perfectly fine. If someone was breaking it i'd either tempban or perm ban or jail them for a sertain amount of time depending on what they did and why they did it.
Are you currently a staff member on another server?: Yes i am a Co-Owner on another server named DerpyGaming we are still working on it but it will be done soon. Even though im Co_owner i dedicate most of my time to OdiePvP cause it is the best server ever!

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?: Yes i play on 1 other server named DerpyGaming. Derpcraft owns it,aka: Douglas.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?: I play on one other server named DerpyGaming. It is owned by me and derpcraft, aka: Douglas

How long have you been playing on the server for?: Ive been playing for around 2-3 months im not sure.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?: I plan on staying on this server forever if i get banned for any apparent reason i will buy an unban right away. I also will donate like twice every month.
How long have you been playing Minecraft for?: Ive been playing minecraft since it first came out and i think it came out in 2007 i think not sure but around 4 years.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?: I can play preety much all day exept for like 1 hour so from like 10:00 am to like 1:00 am. And on weekdays i can play from like 6-10

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?: Usually i can play for about 10 hours depending if i have soccer practice or not and if i do have practive i will be able to play for about 9 hours.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position?: I think I deserver the position because i would enforce the urle and never break it ever. I will not abuse or insult people like certain moderators do right now. i have much experience in this position so i think i owuld make a great mod.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Tanks for reading my app hope u like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Read and reviewed! I'm glad to see that you finally applied. Unfortunately, we've just promoted about 3 other people to moderator. If anything should fall through though, I'll be sure to message you on Skype immediately. Sorry for any confusion in the past.

Thanks again,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1