Atrain1020 Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atrain1020

PostSubject: Atrain1020 Staff Application   Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Minecraft IGN: Atrain1020

Timezone: Eastern

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? No

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?  A warning, then a second warning, then a mute. If i was not able to mute i would probably just try not to respond.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
Yes, I do understand the rules and would enforce them accordingly. If someone was breaking a rule, I would first warn them depending on the seriousness of the rule, then a ban/kick if they decide not to respect the rules.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes. Shotbow mainly, and many other servers as well. ( I play Odie the most Wink )
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Shotbow, Dungeon Realms, The HIVE, Mineplex, and many others.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
AT LEAST 2 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Can't really say, but as long as I'm welcome I'll play.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Jeez, since Alpha 1.2.5. However long ago that was.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
As long as I really want to after doing schoolwork. Which is about 4 hours.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
As long as I really want to.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I think I would make a good Moderator/Admin because I am very active on the server, and try to help people when I can (except when they broke those rules). I don't feel that I am ready to become an Administrator, mainly because I have had no experience, but I would be able to handle Moderator fairly well.

Thanks for considering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atrain1020 Staff Application   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Sorry, we just promoted a North American time zone person.

Your application was nice though.

Denied (for now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Atrain1020 Staff Application
Page 1 of 1