HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Miniseiji's Moderator Application

Go down 

PostSubject: Miniseiji's Moderator Application   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:47 am

Minecraft IGN: Miniseiji

Age: 13 Yes, in early applications I've put 14, the reason behind me lying my age was because I am very protective of my personal information. I hope you understand why I lied my age for my security issues.

Timezone:Pacific timezone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I have been part of one server's staff before, I was a moderator.

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My experience was not long because the server was not very popular, but there were some conflicts in the server in which I solved. I may not have the most experience, but
I have watched Leadhead2015 for a very long time and I learn very quickly.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? 

If  someone was constantly harassing me, I would calmly say please stop and give a warning. If he/she doesn't stop I would give them a 10min mute. Finally, if they kept harassing me, I would give them a kick and 20min mute for either Spam,harassing a player or insulting staff if they were insulting me if i got staff.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? 

Yes, I do understand the server rules, I've been living by these rules for almost a year now, and I complete understand them. Yes, I will enforce the server's rules as if anyone breaks a rule I shall give them the required punishment. I do not favorite friends or teammates, even if they are my in real life friends, I'd still give them the required punishment.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?

No, the server I was moderator on shutdown.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes, I play on a pixelmon server that is constantly down, so most likely I'll spend all my Minecraft time on Odiegaming.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? 

I play on one other server. This is a random pixelmon server.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've played this server almost a year, i'd say maybe 11-10 months now and i'm proud that I've never stop playing because this server is a blast to play on.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan on staying on this server for a long time, probably till this server goes down, which I hope wont be in a long time. Very Happy

How long have you been playing minecraft for? 

I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years now.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

On the weekdays, I can usually play for about 3-4 hours.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? 

On the weekends, I can play usually play up to 6-8 hours. (Yes, I know i dont have much of a life).

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? 

I think I would make a great moderator because I know the server very well and many of the players on the server. I am very mature, I don't rage a ton but i do cap, when I'm excited or just making jokes with friends. The reason why I deserve moderator is because I may not be the most well liked person on Odiegaming, but I know how to give respect to others as I would like to be respected. This job is not about how popular you are, its about if you are right and mature enough for the job that is why I think I should be moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's Moderator Application   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you for applying, however we currently promoted a North American person.

Nice application though.

Denied (for now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Miniseiji's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1