HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OptimusChime's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OptimusChime

PostSubject: OptimusChime's Moderator Application   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Minecraft IGN: OptimusChime (Nick: ThunderCloud)

Timezone: EST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Unfortunately, no. I have not been apart of staff on another server. But it would be amazing for OdieGaming to be the first.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I'm pretty mature although the sexual joke gets thrown around on skype a couple of times between my friends and I. If someone was harassing me, I would politely ask them to stop. If the harassment continues I would mute said player for about 5 minutes as the time increases everytime they harass.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, I do understand the server rules and I will most certainly enforce them. If someone was breaking the rules, I would give them the punishment the rules have set for the rule they have broken.

No, but I would be an honor for OdieGaming to the the first staff I'm apart of.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I play on 2 servers, McOrigins (mc.mcorigins.com) and ShotBow (us/eu.shotbow.net)

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

Like I have stated I play on McOrigins and ShotBow (previously shown in answer above). But I don't play on them as much as I play OdieGaming.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

About 3-5 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

As long as I possibly can, I don't plan on leaving the server anytime soon because the staff is amazing and so is the community. They're so welcoming and kind, it's unbelievable.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

About 2 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Normally 3-6 hours, but when I have competitive soccer, I try to fit in as much time as possible before I leave and as much time when I come back. I rarely have homework so that will not really be an issue.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

6-7 hours. It really depends how late I stay up (3-4am on a good day) and what I have planned.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think I would make a great Moderator, although I like to joke around, I can be serious when the time comes and I'm a nice and kind person to everyone on the server although there are 1 or 2 people who aren't fond of me. I'd love to give back to the staff and community for what they've done for me since I first stepped through the OdiePvP portal. As I've said, it would be an honor to join the OdieGaming Staff with some of my friends whom are already staff members.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OptimusChime's Moderator Application   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Sorry, denied.

We do not need any North American time zoned people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OptimusChime's Moderator Application   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

But if we do, you're possibly next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OptimusChime's Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

OptimusChime's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1