Share | 

MrHappy43's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrhappy43

PostSubject: MrHappy43's Moderator Application   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Minecraft IGN:MrHappy43

Timezone:EST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
No, but I wish for this to be my first. I have attempted before but they had said that there positions were full.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
As I had said in the previous question I was not part of one therefore I have no experience at the moment.
At first response I'd probably cut them off with "Stop" before he/she start to really get out of hand and cause more havoc in the chat. I have swore in chat before not going to lie. I have not said anything to over the top. If they really got to me I'd probably try to tell them off or contact any staff depending how far out of hand he/she get.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
Yes I understand all of the server rules thoroughly. Yes I will enforce the servers rules thus is why I am applying. If I were to notice someone breaking the rules I'd most likely contact any staff online and let my friends know to look out for whoever is doing so. Following that I'd take screenshots or record it.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
I do in fact play on two other servers such as McOrigins (ip:mc.mcorigins.com) and ShotBow (us.shotbow.net).
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
McOrigins and ShotBow (ip for both servers in previous question).

How long have you been playing on the server for?
For about 3-4 months and I have had a incredible time every session I've been apart of.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
As long as I can, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. As I've said I have only had incredible times on this server and wish to have many more.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Last I remember I started at the 1.8.1 update. So for numerous years now.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
On weekdays I usually will play for around 3-5 hours and take short homework breaks in between.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
On weekends I'll usually be on for 4-6 depending on what I have planned ( I do play competitive hockey so that means decently busy schedule). I'll try to squeeze in as much time as I can if I am however busy.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I think I deserve mod because, I unquestionably love server and all players within the community. As I had mentioned earlier it would be a marvelous accomplishment to me and it would make me even happier than I already am on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MrHappy43's Moderator Application   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Sorry, denied.

However if we do need any North American time zone staff, you're possibly next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
mrhappy43

PostSubject: Re: MrHappy43's Moderator Application   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Thank you for maybe considering me. Give me a shout if you want to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrHappy43's Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

MrHappy43's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1