Share | 

Staff application - Orochine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laurence_deyn

PostSubject: Staff application - Orochine   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:28 am

Minecraft IGN: Orochine

Timezone: Europe/London

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

On some small starter servers yes i have, i helped build the lobby and many hunger games maps i also helped with ideas for new games and designed the website for the server.

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My past experience is that i had to put in a lot of time and hard work to the server to make it good and get it popular but i enjoyed doing that and the results were brilliant.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?

Usually if i was in a position of power such as being staff or an admin i would mute them but in other cases i would recommend they are quiet because they will most likely be kicked for spam or banned if they continue.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes i have a clear understanding of the servers rules, if someone were to break them i would firstly warn them and tell them to read the rules just in case they did not know them. Then if they persisted in breaking the rules i would kick them, mute them or ban them depending on what they did and whether they stopped afterwards.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?

No i am not , i am only interested to be staff here.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I used to play on hypixel constantly but i discovered this server and i can't stop myself from playing on it, it is just too good! However there is one other server i play called mc- legends which has skywars and hunger games etc.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

Only two hypixel and mc- legends server but i play on them rarely.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

Nearly 2 weeks now but i play it non stop everyday and every free moment i have.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Until i DIE.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Not sure over a year now i think.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

3 on mon.tue.wed.thur and 4 on a friday

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

A lot depending on if i am busy or not i can play for then entire day usually ( 7 hours to 10 ).

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I personally believe that i would make a good staff member due to the fact i am kind and very friendly, i love to help people and talk to them. I love the server and i would be delighted if i became staff here so that i can help as many people as possible. Another reason i think i would be a good staff member is that i am good at dealing with people and make friends with ease. If i became staff here i would make it my ambition to make it as perfect and as popular as possible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff application - Orochine   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Denied; you're too new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Staff application - Orochine
Page 1 of 1