Share | 

#AltotoForMod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
altoto

PostSubject: #AltotoForMod   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:19 am

Minecraft IGN: altoto

Timezone: -GMT +1-

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes, I actually am Admin on a Towny server its not started yet cuz its New.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I've not been demoted and my expirience is Medium and I want to learn more so I wanted to be Staff so I can help and protect the server.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would say stop or ask staff to help me With this problem._________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I do understand the server rules and if someone breaks the rules i will punish them With kick or warning or Ban/PermBan if needed.

Yes, I am.
Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I do play Ca. 90% here and 10% everywhere else _________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

_i usually play on this and somethimes on the server im Admin on (MCNorway.dyndns.org but it may have changed IP since its New.
_________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?

_I think i have been playing in 3-4 months. _________________________________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Im planning to stay here as long as I can. Maybe 1 year__________________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I've been playing minecraft for 5 Years.
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

On week days i usually Plays 2-4 hours. (Depends on homework/Tests)__________________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I can play 4-6 in weekends. __________________________________________________________________________________
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position? Because I have Medium expirience and I wanna help Players thats on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: #AltotoForMod   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Denied ; I personally don't think you're ready for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

#AltotoForMod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: