HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go down 

PostSubject: #AltotoForMod   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:19 am

Minecraft IGN: altoto

Timezone: -GMT +1-

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes, I actually am Admin on a Towny server its not started yet cuz its New.
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I've not been demoted and my expirience is Medium and I want to learn more so I wanted to be Staff so I can help and protect the server.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would say stop or ask staff to help me With this problem._________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I do understand the server rules and if someone breaks the rules i will punish them With kick or warning or Ban/PermBan if needed.
Are you currently a staff member on another server?

Yes, I am.
Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I do play Ca. 90% here and 10% everywhere else _________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

_i usually play on this and somethimes on the server im Admin on (MCNorway.dyndns.org but it may have changed IP since its New.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

_I think i have been playing in 3-4 months. _________________________________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Im planning to stay here as long as I can. Maybe 1 year__________________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I've been playing minecraft for 5 Years.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

On week days i usually Plays 2-4 hours. (Depends on homework/Tests)__________________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I can play 4-6 in weekends. __________________________________________________________________________________
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position? Because I have Medium expirience and I wanna help Players thats on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: #AltotoForMod   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Denied ; I personally don't think you're ready for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: