Share | 

The_Cyan_Tiger's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Cyan_Tiger

PostSubject: The_Cyan_Tiger's Moderator Application   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Minecraft IGN: The_Cyan_Tiger

Timezone: Eastern (London)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I was a admin on my friends server and that went well
it was a tekkit Server but it recently closed down.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I wasn't demoted and i respected alot of people for there opinions about me
i was admin some abused there powers it was quite sad but i couldn't do anything
as the owner was american i never had time to tell him but on odie i see admins like jimby1 ggnopotato that are on 24/7 _______________________________________________________________
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
i would warn them that they were harrasing me if they proceeded o would give a final chance if they dont listen then i will temp ban them for 5 mins and if it carrys on i will inform another admin about the situation
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I would warn about the rule and

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
I play Shotbow.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Shotbow and odie are my only active server.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
going onto a month.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Aslong as people want me there
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
going on 3 years.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
14 hours a day. (theres 2 of the same question?)
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
14 hours a day.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
i am very active on minecraft and i am a good leader i listen to people about there problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The_Cyan_Tiger's Moderator Application   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Denied: I witnessed you complaining and trash talking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

The_Cyan_Tiger's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1