HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Acidnide's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acidnide

PostSubject: Acidnide's Application   Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Minecraft IGN: Acidnide

Skype: Private, I have the owner on skype already however.

Timezone: EST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I have been staff on a few other servers before, one was LockedCraft. I'm not sure if that server is still going on but I was a moderator and good friends with the owner and some of the administrators.

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
My experience on LockedCraft was fantastic, I only quit due to the fact that my computer at the time was not able to get playable frames for the server. I did not return to LC after I got a new laptop due to the fact that the server had been reset and seemed very bland compared to how it was before.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
I would consider myself decently mature, however I do tend to joke around. If someone were to be harassing a different player in chat, I would warn them once and then give them a temporary mute, maybe 30 minutes, if they continued to harass said player.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I do understand the servers rules. If someone is breaking a rule, I will make sure to discipline them depending on how severe the rule they broke is. I will try my hardest to enforce the servers rules and will not break them myself.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?
I am not currently a staff member on other servers.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes, only a few others.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
I play on approximately 5 different servers besides this one. I play on Shotbow, Project Ares(Also known as the Overcast Network). The other servers I play on are generally just soup pvp servers/build servers such as Mithrintia.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I have played on OdieGaming for a few weeks now.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
I plan to stay on the server as long as I am welcomed here. It is a great server.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
I can play up to 5 hours on weekdays at the most. From the hours of 2:30 EST to 8:30 EST.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
I can play basically any time on the weekends.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I think Iw ould make a good Moderator on the server. I don't feel that I'm ready for an administrator position, and would most likely decline if I was offered it. I deserve to be staff on the server because of how active I am, and also because I feel as if I would be a strong enforcer of the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acidnide's Application   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Accepted: Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Acidnide's Application
Page 1 of 1