Share | 

Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monkey1945

PostSubject: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Minecraft IGN: monkey1945

Timezone: US Central

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?: No. I haven't liked any other server enough to want to be a part of staff or have any powers.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.: I was never a staff on any other server before.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?: I am fairly mature. I would tell them to stop/give them a warning. If they continue, i'll give them a mute, if they still continue, I will kick them, if they STILL continue, temp ban, if they still continue perm ban.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?: Yes. I understand the server's rules. I have gone over them plenty of times because I always feel I might be doing something wrong. I will enforce the rules. But I will not go crazy over a rule break. I will use the steps from a warning to perm ban if needed. If someone was breaking a rule, I will go from a warn to a perm ban if needed.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?: I play on 1 other server: Super Craft Bros Brawl, Sethbling's server.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?: I play on 1 other server: Super Craft Bros Brawl, Sethbling's server.

How long have you been playing on the server for?: About 2 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?: As long as I have time after school, and if it is still up.

How long have you been playing Minecraft for?: About 1 1/2 years or more.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?: Depending on school, about 1-6 hours.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?: Depending on my personal life, 1-8 hours. On Sundays I have from 3:00 to 5:30.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position?: I think I will be a good Mod because I love Minecraft and its community. I respect others even if they are disobeying the rules. I am humorous and generous. If somebody asks for something, I will give them, unless it is against the rules. I deserve the Mod position because I follow the rules. If I am demoted, I will accept it, not try to convince you to not ban me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for using your time to read this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Thank you for applying. This will be reviewed by our team, and you may receive future communication if all goes well.

-Den
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monkey1945

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

In Skype or here? But thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 am

If we are instrested, through Skype.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monkey1945

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Ok. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)   

Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin App (monkey1945)
Page 1 of 1