Share | 

My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomas_du_69

PostSubject: My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Minecraft IGN: Tomas_du_69(VIP)

Time zone: Europe/Paris

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? Yes I’ve been staff on 2 servers all PvP/Faction servers

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. I was a moderator on craftPvP.fr and play.crazyfight.fr I did my job and what people asked from me I never had any problems with Admins or so

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? If someone would spam or insult me in chat I would first warn him if he continues I would give a 5m mute if he then continues I would give him a mute write it down and discuss the situation with an Owner
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I do understand the server rules. If someone would break the rules I would take evidence for later discussion and then decide what I punish him with

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes I have a server on my own on which I play usually

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? I play on my server it is PvP/factions

How long have you been playing on the server for? I’ve played on this server for about a month and i adore it!

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Until my days of minecraft are over

How long have you been playing minecraft for? I’ve played minecraft for 3 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? I can play every day 3 to 4 hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? all day long

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I deserve this position because I have got a lot of experience I’m not a type that rages a lot actually not at all. I know the other staff members  I have a good relationship with other players on the servers. I know the server rules and I will everyone respect them as I would myself I haven't been banned for any hacking or insulting I am a serious worker  I respect the other admins and the server owners.

-Tomas_du_69
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Will be considered. Denied for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomas_du_69

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:12 am

I forgot to mention something: I'm Dutch as most of the players on Odiegaming are dutch,I can speak english very well and I speak French too need proof? ask me what to say ill say them in the 3 languages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Locked for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69   

Back to top Go down

My Mod/Admin application Tomas_du_69
Page 1 of 1