HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weird Death?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FatalArrows

PostSubject: Weird Death?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:11 am

I was in a god diamond fight with R2helper and we were fighting for a few minutes and then out of no where i went from 6 hearts to 0 and i died, i was on fire at the time and no one was around me and my hearts just went from 6 to 0 and it said "FatalArrows died", if it was legit then it would have said "FatalArrows was burnt to a crisp", i dont have any screenshots because i was too shocked and mad at what happened, although Edcora was spectating me when it happened and she also saw that it was something weird.

What i had on:

Protection IV Unbreaking III Full Diamond Set
Sharp V Fire Aspect II Diamond Sword
Power V Flame II Infinity I Bow
About a stack of god apples

I did not die from a hit as i was by myself and on fire, i had prot 4 so obviously not even a sharp V would take away 6 hearts with one hit (it instantly went from 6 to 0) and if i had died from legit reasons, it would have said i burned.

I hope you understand that this was not a legit fight and that i was cheated out of my armor. Please give me a copy of my stuff or atleast ask R2 for the stuff back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edcora

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:27 am

I did witness this, his hearts did drop and it was abnormal. He had nobody hitting him and he just suddenly died. Not quite sure what happened but it was definitely not right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:50 pm

He was grenade -ed in the air and died of fall damage.

OR he just died of fall damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
FatalArrows

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 am

I was not grenaded, even if I was, i had prot 4 diamond which means it would not do 6 hearts of damage. I was also not launched into the air. It did not say "FatalArrows was blown up" or "FatalArrows fell to his death" (or whatever the text is for deaths due to falling damage) it just said "FatalArrows Died" like as if it was by a kill command. Can we get it clear that i was wearing Protection IV Unbreaking III diamond and that a grenade would probably do no hearts damage and i was clearly not launched into the air, you can ask Edcora. Ziwi recently told me that the same thing happened to him except he had 8 hearts left and they instantly dropped to 0, and i think he told me Ddcora could vouch for that also. Please look into this more as this is clearly something weird, both Ziwi and I were dominating our opponents the whole fight, there should be no reason for our hearts to drop to 0 instantly for no natural reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziwi23

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:29 am

I witnessed this to it said FatalArrows Died, And this also happend to me as i was in full god same as fatal and then just got 1 shotted from 8 hearts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edcora

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 am

He wasn't grenaded thats for sure, I was watching, he was on the ground and just randomly died as if he'd suicided or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimby1

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am

Maybe this is what happened to you, I have no idea, but in around June, I experienced (maybe a glitch) where my armour was shown but I saw that the white armour bar was in fact empty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edcora

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am

He was in the fight for at least 5-10 minutes though so if it was an armor glitch he would have died easily, he definitely had armor on so it's something weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatalArrows

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:12 am

I was definitely wearing the armor and the effects of the armor were working because we pvped for a few minutes before whatever happened to me happened, also it was not my armor breaking because my armor was brand new when i went out to fight him and it had Unbreaking III, he was running away from me most of the battle so there was no chance of him breaking my armor that fast, i'm sure its still at something like 94% durability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomas_du_69

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 am

I agree it is indeed something wierd,I was teaming with Edcora and we watched and all the suddenly ''FatalArrows died'' he was owning the others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniseiji

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 am

Its probably a glitch because Ive dropped down from 10 hearts in god diamond from getting shot once from a god bow and after just died, but its happened to a few people not knowing why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatalArrows

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 am

I was not hit in any way and if it was by an arrow then it would have said i was shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm

This is not a bug with my server (if it is).

It's Minecraft itself.

In-game items do not get refunded.
Back to top Go down
R2pingo1

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 am

It is true he suddenly died i wasnt even hitting much my friends have experienced this glitch in the past. Thats minecraft for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Go fuck yourself for grave digging.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Death?   

Back to top Go down

Weird Death?