HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moderator application - yayapapatata (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yayapapatata100

PostSubject: Moderator application - yayapapatata (2)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Minecraft IGN: yayapapatata

Timezone: eastern but im moving back to france to learn french again ( I was born there )

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before : Moderator on 2 admin on 1 and owner on 1

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why : The server owners really liked me as staff. I was one of there best members.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do : I would tempban for diamond teaming. I would mute for spamming. give a warning then mute for swearing.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server : 30 minutes every 2 days
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this : HG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata (2)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am

Sorry, we do not need any North American time zone staff right now.

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Moderator application - yayapapatata (2)
Page 1 of 1