HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Repost of r2pingo1 mod appeal wasn't sure first went on forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R2pingo1

PostSubject: Repost of r2pingo1 mod appeal wasn't sure first went on forum   Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Minecraft IGN: R2pingo1

Timezone:GMT

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? I have on my friends server i was co owner he has the server but not 24/7

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. I have only been staff on my friends server as i said. I have never been demoted.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I have been harassed in chat before by kedgly but didnt reply however somtimes have said something back which i regret any way i would give them a chance telling them to stop then mute them if they do not stop if the case goes further on i would mute them a bit longer to show them the consequences.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I understand the server rules i will enforce the rules and if someone is breaking a rule i will deal with it whatever the rule they are breaking is say if its diamond teaming i will ban them for 3 days.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? I do play on a couple of servers varing from pixelmon to hunger games i play on the hive and mineage pvp (a faction server)

How long have you been playing on the server for? For about 2 to 3 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? Until minecraft gets boring (which will be a while)

How long have you been playing minecraft for? For about 1 and a half years now

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? week days about 2 hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? about 3 hours not long but i do have studying to do maybe longer if i have no home work.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think i deserve the moderator position because i am on quite regularly i can deal with the matters i know all of the rules i already help new comers if a admin or mod is not on the server, I know i am 14 and you have to be 16 but how do you know some people applying could say they are 16 and i have met people my age who alot more mature than 16 years old. Also i have seen moderators on other servers and like there roles at school I applied for something that helps new pupils thanks for your time reading this. As I said sorry for repost was not sure if 1 st posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Repost of r2pingo1 mod appeal wasn't sure first went on forum   Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 pm

We will consider you.

Locked for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Repost of r2pingo1 mod appeal wasn't sure first went on forum
Page 1 of 1