Share | 

Miniseiji's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miniseiji

PostSubject: Miniseiji's moderator application    Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 am

Minecraft IGN: miniseiji

Timezone: Pacific Timezone

Country: USA (I know you guys are not looking for people in the US, but please keep reading.)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I have been before i was an Moderator once before.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My past experience were short because of the server closing but, i have watched many staff including Leadhead2015. Over a long period of time and have learned a lot of things from him.

I would calming either give him/her a mute for 5-10 min or give them a warning depending on what they said. If it was just something rude i would just calmly ignore them. (But everyone has their days and i may sometimes rage)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, I understand the server rules. Yes, i would enforce the server rules as in mute, temp ban, ban, and warnings. If someone was breaking a rule, like i said i would give some of the following : mute, temp ban, ban, and warnings.

No, the server shut down.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes, i do currently, i play pixelmon but almost always on Odiegaming instead.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

Currently, i play on one other server than Odiegaming, I play on a pixelmon server. (It doesn't have a name)

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I am not sure how long iv'e played this server before, but iv'e been on this server for quiet a long time about 8-7 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to play this server till this server goes down, because i really enjoy this server.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Ive played minecraft for almost 2 years now.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

I dont have much school work these days, but i will soon so about maybe an hour a day or maybe two.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

On the weekends i can play about 5-8 hours.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think i would make a great Moderator because i know how to enforce the rules and i i'm on plenty to help the staff. I think i deserve this Moderator position because i am responsible, helpful, and very active.
Please consider this application, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurningstarXVI

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's moderator application    Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:32 am

Nice application mini hope staff thinks it's cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edcora

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's moderator application    Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:36 am

I'd totally pick him ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile