HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Martineous - Moderator Application

Go down 

PostSubject: Martineous - Moderator Application   Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm

NOTE:I know you're looking for Australian/European Staff, but I (along with others) feel that the American staff members are rarely on and don't provide much help. Even if I'm not chosen due to my nationality, please consider me for the future.

Minecraft IGN: Martineous

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

I have been Co-Owner on a server, as well as owning a vanilla, un-hosted server.
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

As Co-Owner, I helped determine staff as well as built, regulated rules, and helped create games.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?

I think of myself as very mature when I need to be, and if someone were constantly harassing me, (or anyone else) I would warn them, and if they didn't stop, I would temp-mute them.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I do understand and would enforce the server rules. If someone were to break a rule, I would give them a warning, and if it continued, I would do as the consequence for breaking the rule said on the rules board.
Are you currently a staff member on another server?

I am Co-Owner on a server, however that server is not currently running due to hosting issues.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

I rarely play on other servers. None of them I visit more than once.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've been playing for at least 4 months, but I'm a little foggy on exactly how long. I joined within the same minute in which leadhead2015 joined.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to stay on this server until I get bored of Minecraft, and I don't get bored of things easily.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I purchased the game right after its official release, 1.0
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

On weekdays, I can usually play two or three hours.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

On weekends, I can play a good four or five hours throughout the day.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think I deserve to be a Moderator because I only have the best intentions for this server. I've never gotten banned, jailed, or muted. I understand the rules, and I know how to enforce them. As previously mentioned, some of the current moderators don't do the best at their job, and I just want to help make OdieGaming a better community. I try my best to be fair at all times, and I promise that if I am granted Moderator, I wouldn't abuse my power or pick favorites. I know that you aren't looking for American staff, but please consider me, even if I'm not European.

Martineous farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Martineous - Moderator Application   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Martineous - Moderator Application   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Denied. Sorry Martin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Martineous - Moderator Application   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down