Share | 

Moderator application - Eradan123

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eradan123

PostSubject: Moderator application - Eradan123   Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Minecraft IGN: Eradan123

Timezone: UTC

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? yes i have been and still am.

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. i am a staff member on one of the most popular Servers in New Zealand and have never been demoted.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I know the rules very well and would like to enforce them. i do not like to see people ruining other people fun by breaking the rules and i would deal with that.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? Yes i play some hunger games and some mini games server. but odie is the best server i have found

__________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for? about 1.5 months

__________________________________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? I will die with the server
How long have you been playing minecraft for? since alpha

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? about 4 to 5 hours
How many hours can you usually play on weekends? about 6 to 7 hours

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think i should get mod because i like to keep servers running and keep them free from hackers and fun for every one. i hate it when there are no mods on and someone just comes on and starts hacking or swearing and no one can do anything about it i want to be that person that stands up to them and stops them. i am also going to be putting more youtube videos of the server up i so far have 3 but plan to make much more in the future this is one of them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=800n5QtRYG0 . this is why i think i should get moderator thank you for considering me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator application - Eradan123
Page 1 of 1