HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unhappymaweena

PostSubject: unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application   Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Minecraft IGN: unhappymaweena

Skype: You already have mine and for personal info purposes about hackers so i wont be putting it

Timezone: UK -England - UTC

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes and ive owned some before.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

Yes i had owned some and ive been moderator admin and head admin on some servers but there have been taken down because the owner did not get donations or they stopped paying for the server

I would temp mute them and when they would get un muted if they kept on doing it i will temp ban ( and it also depends on how bad the harassment is, if minor i would not ban them i would just mute them for longer)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I would follow the rule result. and never give something else instead of the right result punishment

No and i don't really want to i just want to stick to one server.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes only one MCPVP.com its a hole big net of hardcore hunger games.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

1 and MCPVP.com

How long have you been playing on the server for?

Ive been playing on OdieGaming maybe over or around 2 months and i have been playing 2-3 hours a day or even more

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

As long as it will run so hopefully for ever Smile
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Somewhere to 1 year and a half and 2 years
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

3-4 hours
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

2-3 Hours
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I am a good rule follower i will always follow my duty's and even if i have a friend on OdieGaming i will follow the rules and ban them if i have to and i will never let you down and i am also applying for a coding school / white hat school so in the future i am hoping to code plugins and code stuff towards OdieGaming and also i know a bit more then some of your admins for example the plot commands and some basic commands because and ive helped Jon a lot also if you want to know more u can reply on this thread and i will reply as soon as i see it Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Application denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killahfoeva

PostSubject: Re: unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:06 am

#TeamTech rules! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:53 pm

pls no grave digging. ty. locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application   

Back to top Go down

unhappymaweena - SparkleTech - Mod Application
Page 1 of 1