HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Mod or Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Virus_1

PostSubject: Application for Mod or Admin   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm

People have been begging me for mod, so I decided to make a forums place for applications.

Just because you posted an application doesn't mean you get STAFF.

We only accept professional people.

Here is the format!

Minecraft IGN: _Virus_1

Timezone: Eastern Timezone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I have. I have been staff on MCBeat. (Server that me and Sarah play)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My past experiences being a staff member on other servers were quite good actually. Players liked me and I was very well respected.

If someone was constantly harassing me in chat, I would try to make them stop, and if they don't I'll mute them for 2 minutes or so, or I would kick them.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, I do understand the server's rules. I would enforce the server's rules. If someone is breaking a rule, I give them a warning/chances and tell them to follow the rules, if not it would result as a kick, temp-ban, or permanent ban.

Yes I am, as I said before, I am owner on MCBeat.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes, I do. .
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play about 3 different servers? I play on MayhemTowny, SkyDoesMinecraft's server, and MCBeat.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I have been playing for about 3 months now.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to stay on the server for more than a year. If meaning in game, I would plan to stay for more than 3 hours.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have been playing since 1.0.0
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

I can play for about 2 hours.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I can play for about more than 4 hours.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think I would make a good Moderator/Admin because I'm very helpful, kind, playful, and funny. I deserve the moderator position because I like to help people when they need help and I want to teach people a lesson if they're doing something wrong.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mod or Admin   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 pm

I really appreciate the application! Ironically enough though, we're a bit over-staffed at the moment. If a position opens up, I'll be sure to contact you with more questions.

Thanks,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down

Application for Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1