HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Diamond teaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
excelseeore

PostSubject: Diamond teaming    Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 pm

I am writing this post in response to a recent post where I reported two players diamond teaming. The way Diamond teaming works with my understanding is if two players in diamond hit a one player. I think there should be a change or addition to this rule. I think the rule should work where if two diamond players are in the vicinity of each other and killing players together in a rag team style or just at the same time they should be subject to breaking this rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: Diamond teaming    Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

The rule "No Diamond Teaming" has been around for a very long time and we tried making adjustments to the rule but it never turned out good. Diamond teaming is the most complicated rule that there is, but it is made to make sure the game is fair and everyone can benefit from it. It used to be that you had to wear full diamond to let it actually be diamond teaming, then it was NO ONE can assist ANYONE in a diamond fight, For example : Say there is a Gold and an Iron guy, two diamonds start fighting and the gold and iron go up to them and start attacking, the Gold and the Iron would be banned. So along with all this, several tweaks to this rule have been developed and so far what we have now has worked the best with the least amount of problems.
Thanks for the Feedback! I hope this helped your concerns.
GGNoPotato
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com

Diamond teaming
Page 1 of 1