HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Mod or Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombiefoz

PostSubject: Application Mod or Admin   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 pm

People have been begging me for mod, so I decided to make a forums place for applications.

Just because you posted an application doesn't mean you get STAFF.

We only accept professional people.

Here is the format!

Minecraft IGN: Zombiefoz

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes, had one server and have been mod on another.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I havent been demoted the server closed.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would tell the to not spam. Then i would give them a varning,then mute in 10 minutes.IT depends what they say.If they swear i would warn or mute.But if they really ugly stuff i would mute for longer.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?IF someone breaking a rule? I would first kick.If they break one more i will ban 10mins.If they break it another time a will ban.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Nope
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
I actually only play on this server

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I dont know. Mayby some Months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Well as long as i can.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I really dont know like 3-4 years
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
It depends,Like 5-8 Hours. I can play in school.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
7-10 i think
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I want to help ppl on they way from the server.I want to answear all the questions they have and i want to help everyone.I dont think anyone deserves it when they are writing now but when you really become one...U can deserve it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Application Mod or Admin   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Add me on Skype. I'd like to talk to you. My Skype name is blake10151.

Thanks,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down

Application Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1