HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poodonkis

PostSubject: Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Here we go again!

Poodonkis wrote:
Minecraft IGN: ArchangelRaphael

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes, I was a Moderator on AncientCraft (before shutdown and Zammarok)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I was on AncientCraft a lot and watched it a lot, I tried protecting the server before I was a Mod and after. I was demoted because the server shutdown, started again, shutdown, then started again.
Maturity is decided by the situation, if one insults, I will become hostile towards them and try to humble their pride, or make them quiet down. Grammar isn't really a problem, I can type fast and accurately, My only problem is with punctuation.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I understand the rules and would enforce them, if somene to were break a rule, I would first warn them, then if they break a rule again, I will give an appropriate punishment.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
Sometimes I go to servers with certain gamemodes (MCInfected, MineZ, GhostCraft, etc.) and 2 other survival servers one of which I just started going to.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
As long as life allows (This servers' lifespan)
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Since September 2011
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
Most days of the week, hours depend on real life
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
As long as nothing come up/I don't get bored of no one being on.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I believe I will make a good Moderator because I try to act fair and try not to have a biased position on problems. I sometime randomly fly around the server and find griefs and I don't grief when I am wronged by others. I will stay and protect this server as much as I can whether or not I get this position. I have been on this server for a long time and have been banned at least once (but not for griefing/hacking) and have seen its multiple rises and falls, I'd rather not see this one fall quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:44 am

May I ask why you're reposting this?
Back to top Go down
Poodonkis

PostSubject: Re: Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Wolfy1015 wrote:
May I ask why you're reposting this?
Forgot to delete other, anyway I think it'd be easier to find in the applications section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poodonkis

PostSubject: Re: Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Barely reviewed Sad
At all...
Only one thing was said
and it wasn't very related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)   

Back to top Go down

Once again, Poodonkis' Mod Application (because still, everyone's doing it)
Page 1 of 1