Share | 

GamingSkillet Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GamingSkillet

PostSubject: GamingSkillet Mod App   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Minecraft IGN:

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

I have been Staff on Odie's previous servers.

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My past experiences... I was a Mod on Odies (KingsCraft) i was demoted for abusing Mod powers... I take full responsibility for my actions and Have mature quite a bit since then.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?

I feel that i am very mature. If someone was harassing me in chat i would simply answer them and help them out

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I understand the server rules quite well, i have gone over them a few times. I will definitely enforce the server rules.
If someone is breaking a rule (depending on the seriousness of the incident) i would either Kick or Ban appropriately.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?

I am not currently a staff member on another server, for this is the only server i like.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on "ShotBow Network" It's basically Mini-Games and such. So One other server

How long have you been playing on the server for?

About a month or so.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to stay on the server as long as its up.

How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Depending on my homework, i can usually play about 3-4 hours a day.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

Depending on what im doing that weekend, i can play up to 10+ hours to little to none.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think i will be a good Moderator because i will kick/ban appropriately and help to keep the server clean from Griefers, hackers, etc. Truthfully, i might not deserve this position after what i did to KingsCraft, i was immature and rude. But i feel that i could help the server get the people we dont want out. i have witnessed more than a couple times people breaking the rules, but did not get the proper "proof" to post a thread. This is my Mod app,
Thanks for taking the time to read this Razz
GL me Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/gamingskillet
GamingSkillet

PostSubject: Re: GamingSkillet Mod App   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Oops, MY IGN is GamingSkillet.... didnt see that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/gamingskillet

GamingSkillet Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OdiePvP :: Applications-
Jump to: