Share | 

xXxSteviexXx's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxSteviexXx

PostSubject: xXxSteviexXx's Mod Application   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Minecraft IGN: xXxSteviexXx

Timezone: EST (-5:00 GMT)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I have, and it was one of your many previous servers, which was also known as AncientCraft.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I was a well respected Staff Member, and i was very helpful to the community, but i lost my rank due to my previous account being hacked.
If I was being harassed in chat, I would first tell them to Please Stop, and if they insist on harassing me even more, I will mute them temporarily, and after they become un-muted, but keep harassing me, it will lead to a temp-ban, then a full ban off the harassing continues.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
I completely understand the rules of the server, and i will enforce the rules strongly, but not too strongly, not to the point of the players disliking me. If someone was breaking a rule, I would take the appropriate actions and punish them, depending on the offense.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
I do not play on any other servers other than this server.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
I play on no other servers, since this is, by far, my favorite server.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I have been playing on the server for over 2 months now, but including all of your other servers, for over 1 year.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
I plan to stay on the server for as long as the server is open.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I have played Minecraft since the Release of Beta 1.7.3.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
I usually play from 2-6 Hours, depending on what I need to do after school.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
I can play from 1-12 Hours, 12 Hours if I really feel like it.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I think I would make a good Moderator because I am a well respected member of the community, and I respect Everyone on the server, and I say i deserve this position because since I'm on a lot, I could help the people of the server with many of their problems whenever I'm the only staff member online at the time. Even though I may not be the only staff member online at a certain point, I could help take the stress off of another staff member if he/she is being bombarded with questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xXxSteviexXx's Mod Application   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the team. Be promoted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

xXxSteviexXx's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1