HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Repost of Matthew_Break's Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew_Break

PostSubject: Repost of Matthew_Break's Mod application   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Minecraft IGN:Matthew_Break

Timezone: aest

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes!and the staff on the other servers loved me like on this server
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

My past experiences of being staff on other servers have been good everyone loved me and the rest of the people that joined the server were welcomed warmly.i have never been demoted and when the server went down I wasn't staff anymore cause it was shut down.

I would respond to someone by if they were harassing me in chat I would mute them for a amount of time I think is good and if after that I will temp ban for a amount of time and it they still do it they will be perm ban.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I very much understand the server rules and have read them many times. I will enforce the rules at all costs so its fair and fun:D if someone was breaking a rule I will do the punishment that is behind u when u die cause those are the rules and punishment board.

I happen to not be staff on any other server cause I only play on this server cause it is the best.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

No because this server is the absolute best cause there is soo much to do like pop factions meet a ton of new people and play prison. So I currently don't play on any other servers
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on no other servers cause this server has made my life so cool cause I meet new people and would like to be a staff because I want to give that same feeling to all the other players that join the server.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I have been playing on the server for a couple months and love it.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I honestly plan to stay on the server for as long as till the server ends which will be in a long time
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years which I believe is since beta versions and love it.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Weekdays I can play for about 5-6 hours cause get out of school at like 2:30 so after that I can play.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

Weekends I can play till about 10 hours cays I usually don't have anything going on.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think I deserve mod because I bring joy to people on the server already and would like to bring even more. I can play many hours. Have many experiences in the past then the servers were down so I lost the position. And whenever I go on there isn't really a admin/mod so I can monitor it then:) Thanks for reading:Matthew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jangstar69

PostSubject: Re: Repost of Matthew_Break's Mod application   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm

mathew look at my other one it is the full answer also how do i delete the other one
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Repost of Matthew_Break's Mod application
Page 1 of 1