Share | 

Moderator application for Kanebritt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kanebritt

PostSubject: Moderator application for Kanebritt   Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Minecraft IGN: Kanebritt

Timezone:GMT

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?  I have been a moderator on 1 other server before.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.  I was demoted because the admin had a close friend that took my place as moderator.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would not react with bad language or immaturely, I would simply tell them to stop and ignore them.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I would contact a higher member of staff to let them know what action needs to be taken.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? I play on TheShotbow network.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? the Shotbow network.

How long have you been playing on the server for? about 3-4 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? as long as I have minecraft or as long as I play minecraft as I enjoy this server a lot.

How long have you been playing minecraft for? about 2-3 years.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? it depends how busy I am but usually

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? Unless I am working I can play on odie for a good few hours.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I have already been a moderator on a server before and I believe that as I play on odie a lot it would be a big benefit as I would like to help out on the server due to the fact that I really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application for Kanebritt   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 am

Thanks for the app. You will be contacted if interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanebritt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application for Kanebritt   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:45 am

ok thanks for reading it c:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application for Kanebritt   

Back to top Go down

Moderator application for Kanebritt
Page 1 of 1